Chick-fil-A 2019 Calendar
- Cow Calendar Promotional Card can be activated online
- Customers can download app and connect via social media
With the new year quick approaching many people have spent at least a little brain power wondering what type of calendar should be hanging from their wall in 2019. A lot of these people will likely conclude the brain power can be saved for more important issues after learning about the Chick-fil-A 2019 Calendar. The 2019 Cow Calendar being promoted by Chick-fil-A offers customers the opportunity to score exciting special monthly offers all year long through use the promotional card that comes with the calendar. It is important to note that customers will need to activate the promotional card to take advantage of the perks (the 2019 Cow Calendar Promotional Card can be activated online starting in November of 2016).
Mouth-watering Menu Items Available at Chick-fil-A
- Spicy Chicken Deluxe – A hand-breaded boneless chicken breast filet pressured cooked to perfection in 100% peanut oil and served on a toasted bun with pickle, lettuce, tomato, and pepper jack cheese
- Chick-fil-A Nuggets – Juicy bite-sized pieces of all breast meat chicken seasoned to perfection and served with a choice of dipping sauce (available in 4, 6, 8, or 12 piece sizes)
- Waffle Fries – Hard to go wrong with this classic menu staple consisting of waffle shaped potatoes (with the skin left on) fried in 100% canola oil until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside
- Spicy Southwest Salad – Take a walk on the greener side with slices of grilled chicken breasted served over a bed of romaine lettuce and baby greens then topped with red cabbage, carrots, grape tomatoes, cheese, corn, and black beans
When stopping by to activate the promotional card, customers will have the opportunity to download the new and exciting Chick-fil-A One app (customers will also have the option to stay connected with Chick-fil-A through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram). Those who have inquires regarding the Chick-fil-A 2019 calendar can try calling the restaurant’s customer service line.
“Chick-fil-A Cares” Customer Service Line